2010-12-04

Still no auras

Seems like Improved Icy Talons is still not in the log :(

I'll wait some more time before going for the messy workaround.  In the meantime, I'm deciding what kind of numerical data to show.  Duplicating what can already be seen on World of Logs (or similar) is useless, what I'd like to display are estimates of DPS loss due to errors, but while this may be doable in a single-target fight, it's very very complex in a multi-target scenario.
Something which I'll definitely add are scaling coefficients based on the actual damage distribution across abilities, this is easy.  Agi/Crit will be slightly underestimated due to ignoring the extra CP generation, but for small changes, the effect is irrelevant.

I also need to have a look at WoWCardioRaid, which does some nice visualization of events.  It's raid-oriented (contrary to RWF, which is player-oriented) and it looks like a WoL on steroids.  Too bad it only runs on windows....

No comments:

Post a Comment