Even if I'm silent, the energy reconstruction code keeps improving. I've actually managed to have the "used" and "regen" totals match exactly. Ok, it was a test fight using only mangle and avoiding any weird scenarios, but it means that the changes which I did to the way energy tracking is performed are getting better and better. I still have some trouble with FB, and I need to test the +10% melee auras, because things look weird when I test on some real raid-25 fight.
For the moment the melee haste auras are hardwired to "true", I'm still thinking about the best method to detect them.
Hearthstone: Deeper in the Dungeon
2 hours ago