Even if I'm silent, the energy reconstruction code keeps improving. I've actually managed to have the "used" and "regen" totals match exactly. Ok, it was a test fight using only mangle and avoiding any weird scenarios, but it means that the changes which I did to the way energy tracking is performed are getting better and better. I still have some trouble with FB, and I need to test the +10% melee auras, because things look weird when I test on some real raid-25 fight.
For the moment the melee haste auras are hardwired to "true", I'm still thinking about the best method to detect them.
The Coming March Update in New Eden
17 minutes ago