2011-03-10

Back in business

After a pause, I'm restarting developement.  I feel that my DPS is not up to par at the moment, and I need to know why.

So I'm back coding RWF, fixing some long-standing problems (for example crashes when it incorrectly detects a enemy unit as a friend).  I'm still thinking about a way to add combat-dependent stat weights, but for the moment I cannot think of anything except using the damage % from the various abilities and using the way they scale off the stats to determine the coefficients.  One thing is sure: while this approach was definitely "sucky" in the past, due to combo point management, the current "never FB just spam shred" approach makes it a lot more precise, since combo point management has became almost meaningless.

Stay tuned :)  (but don't hold your breath).

No comments:

Post a Comment